Here’s the latest Weekly Buzz. Watch the video for key takeaways.
- Adding a scientific approach to the Lean Startup method is likely to produce higher revenue. Read this post by Harvard Business Review.
- Struggling to de-silo your experimentation program? Alek Toumert from Optimizely has some tips for you.
- 2020 B2B Marketing Practices That You Should Keep (Or Adopt) In 2021. Forrester has a list with culture of experimentation on it.
- Can’t randomize users to run A/B tests? This post details Booking.com’s approach to running non-randomised experiments.
- Experiment Nation has a lot of new podcast series in the works for 2021. Check them out!
If you’d like to be included in our round-up, please reach out to Bithika Mehra.
Regularly receive insights from the world’s best Experimenters in your inbox.