Here’s the latest Weekly Buzz. Watch the video for key takeaways.
- Want to know which half of your advertising spend is wasted? Experimentation to the rescue! Read Tim Wilson’s latest blog post. https://www.searchdiscovery.com/blog/rct-study/
- Is breaking a UX convention worthwhile? Read NN/g’s latest post on maintaining consistency & adhering to standards. https://www.nngroup.com/articles/consistency-and-standards/
- How to get SEO and CRO to dance together? Get AWA Digital’s free e-book. https://www.awa-digital.com/ebook-how-to-get-seo-and-cro-to-dance-together/
- How founders, HiPPOS and the marketing culture are defeated by data. Bonus: Washing hands. Intrigued? Read Juliana Jackson’s Linkedin article. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-founders-hippos-marketing-culture-defeated-data-bonus-jackson/
- Get your lesson in evolution of testing & optimization. Listen to the latest episode of Digital Analytics Power Hour podcast with guest Ton Wesseling. https://www.analyticshour.io/2021/01/12/158-the-evolution-of-testing-optimization-looking-back-and-looking-forward-with-ton-wesseling/
If you’d like to be included in our round-up, please reach out to Bithika Mehra.