For the English Closed Captions, visit here.
Nesse primeiro episódio da série, vamos discutir como caímos no mundo de Otimização de Conversão (CRO), algumas experiências até posições atuais e diferentes perspectivas entre exatas/humanas e seus benefícios.
- Editor: João Pedro Alencar https://bit.ly/3jt4BLu
Materiais comentados no episódio:
- Learning how to learn from the Awesome Dr. Barbara Oakley: https://bit.ly/3h2AAk1
- Making websites win, free audiobook on Spotify >> https://spoti.fi/3qzRYzX
- CXL Conversion Optimization minidegree >> https://bit.ly/3Aid9em
- Trustworthy Online Controlled Experiments: A Practical Guide to A/B Testing >> https://bit.ly/3AicXvE
- You should test that https://amzn.to/3x7gTNv
Connect with Experimenters from around the world
We’ll highlight our latest members throughout our site, shout them out on LinkedIn, and for those who are interested, include them in an upcoming profile feature on our site.
Latest posts by Rommil Santiago (see all)
- Stop having bad test ideas – with Bart Schutz - March 25, 2023
- How to be a good Experimentation LEADER with Cristina Pujol - March 18, 2023
- The Best CROs start with RESEARCH with Rommil Santiago - March 11, 2023