The average success rate of most AB testing programs hovers around 12%. Yep, for every 100 experiments you run, only 12 of them will generate an increase in conversions. That is worse than a coin toss.
Too many companies start AB testing hoping that it will deliver a great increase in conversions. A few months later, they are bitterly disappointed.
In this session, I will share the lessons we learned by analyzing over 22,000 AB tests on 700 CRO projects. These lessons paint the common patterns that helped us deliver upwards of 50% success rates on AB testing programs.
The lessons provide a strategic roadmap for a CRO project as well as tactical details needed while running the day-to-day operations.
- Attendees will learn what it really takes to run a successful CRO program (Time, resource, management, etc).
- Attendees will learn the right balance between strategy and tactics when running an experimentation program.
- Attendees will see an actual project management board running a CRO program
Connect with Experimenters from around the world
We’ll highlight our latest members throughout our site, shout them out on LinkedIn, and for those who are interested, include them in an upcoming profile feature on our site.
- Choosing the right A/B testing tool with Product for Product - June 25, 2022
- Levon Galstyan is an Experiment Nation Certified CRO - June 24, 2022
- Francesca Magana is an Experiment Nation Certified CRO - June 24, 2022