Learn from Experimenters
On top of receiving our latest eBook of 60+ insightful learnings from Experimenters from around the world, you’ll get access to 65 recorded Conference sessions, interviews, news, and articles via email. Subscribers also get 10% off our merch store, access to our Slack channel, and exclusive access to our annual online conference.
Join 1.5K Experimenters from companies such as these:
Still not convinced? Here are some kind words:
“One of the main ways I keep up to date on marketing nowadays is newsletters. Here are my favorites: […] Experiment Nation – newsletter by Rommil Santiago covering the experimentation space. Links to articles, events, memes etc.” – Alex Birkett, Co-founder of Omniscient Digital
“I used to be a newsletter junkie. I’ve since unsubscribed from most of them but there are three that I will probably never turn my back on for as long as they exist. These are […] Rommil Santiago’s Experiment Nation newsletter.” – Luka Nikoli?, Web Optimization Specialist at Avast
Life optimization involves setting goals and creating plans for reaching them. It also involves improving physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Ruben de Boer shares with our own Richard Joe how he leverages a CRO mindset to engage in activities that bring purpose, satisfaction, and joy to life.
Richard talks to Alun Lucas from Zuko Analytics about Form Optimization
- UI design is hard work?—?but Jakub Linowski’s GoodUI is leveraging Experimentation to make that work easier
- How to verify your data truly reflects user behaviour with Florent Buisson
- Experimenter of the Week: Dorian Gonzalez
- IU’s Sebastian Bernhardt on Best Approaches and the fun of connecting with the Experimentation Community
- AWA digital’s Johann Van Tonder on the experimentation industry’s maturity, approaches, and attitudes
Recent Opinions by Rommil Santiago
There’s a lot of talk about how to find things to test, how to analyze tests, and the importance of iterating on tests. This week, I was thinking about how I could add something a little different to the conversation and decided to share my thoughts about when to run a test – particularly when building products.Read more
Even if you are the best Experimenter at your company, unless you are able to nurture a culture of Experimentation – you’ll end up constantly fighting uphill battles. Here are a few quick pointers on how to be a better Experimentation leader.Read more
- Can you run tests on sites with little traffic?
- How Wordle proves that Experimentation works
- How do I change people’s attitudes towards Experimentation?
- 3 ways to be a better Experimentation leader with Rommil Santiago
- Test before you build anything or you’ll waste time course-correcting with Rommil Santiago
Our latest podcast episodes
Top 10% most followed podcasts on Spotify
CRO Wordle of the Week
Do you love CRO? Do you love Wordle? You’re in luck. Every week, we publish a new CRO Wordle. We’ll do our best to keep the words 5 letters long, but we make no promises.
We post a new challenge every Monday at 12:01 AM Eastern Time.
The latest Directory members
Would you like to be featured on Experiment Nation?
At Experiment Nation, we’re helping connect the Experimenters of the world.
All members of our Directory get promoted throughout our site and have the opportunity to be featured in a post.
Our latest book
With intros from Shiva Manjunath, Andra Baragan, and Tracy Laranjo, our book compiles over 60 learnings from 2 years’ worth of interviews with Experimenters from around the world to help you get a leg up on becoming a better Experimenter.
To get your FREE copy, sign-up for our newsletter.