About the exam
With Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) becoming more prevalent around the world, we at Experiment Nation felt the need for some standardization of what we call, “CRO”. This is why we’re introducing the Experiment Nation CRO Qualification Exam – an accessible (i.e. free) way for CROs to demonstrate their knowledge and expertise in this field. The questions are crafted and maintained by a board of experts from around the world – to ensure that the questions not only validate one’s skills but also do so quickly.
How the exam is structured
- You may take the exam as many times as you wish, however, in order for you to take it, you must be a member of the Experiment Nation Directory and be signed in since we maintain a public record of qualified CROs.
- You will have 25 minutes to answer 30 multiple-choice questions. These questions will come from 6 categories: Fundamentals, Measurement, Strategy, Experiment Design, Copywriting, and Program Management. You must correctly answer at least 4 questions out of 5 from each category to pass.
- Within 5 business days of successful completion of this exam, you will be included in a shout-out on LinkedIn, and an indication of Qualification will be made on your Experiment Nation Directory Listing.
- The Experiment Nation CRO Qualification will be valid for 2 years from the date of successful completion.
How to prepare
- The 25-minute timer starts once you click on the “Take the Exam now” button.
- We recommend not using the Brave web browser when taking this Exam as it has been known to cause issues.