A Growth Manager and Product Manager’s Guide to Experimentation, A/B Testing Strategy and Analyzing Results
Learn the basics of Experimentation (aka A/B or AB testing) that all Product Managers should know in about an hour!
At the end of this no-nonsense course, students will understand the role of Experimentation in helping make strategic decisions, how to design basic Experiments and analyze their results, and how to develop a strategy that maximizes your resources and drives results.
- When should you run Experiments?
- 10 important terms in Experimentation
- The Experimentation process
- Developing an Experimentation roadmap
- Building the team
- How to nurture an Experimentation culture
- Intermediate/Advanced topic: Analyzing Results (Introduction to Frequentist, Bayesian, and Sequential statistics)
Bonus: Buy this course directly from Experiment Nation and receive a free PDF version of our new book, “Sprinting to show value”.
- Take the course on Udemy
- Take the course on Skillshare
- Check out our How to convince your company to invest in A/B testing