Here’s the latest Weekly Buzz. Watch the video for key takeaways.
- Is A/B Testing Effective? Findings based on 35,000 startups seems to suggest that BUT not in the same way you thought! https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/is-ab-testing-effective-evidence-from-35000-startups
- What type of experiments have the biggest impact? The good folks at User Conversion and Qubit have the answer. https://www.userconversion.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/What-type-of-experiments-have-the-biggest-impact.pdf
- Cassandra Campbell shares some of Shopify’s experimentation culture rituals with Ben Labay in the latest “Testing Insights” video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSnQWFICU84&t=604s
- Tim Ash shares tips for experimentation culture spread in organizations on Guido Jansen’s CRO Cafe podcast. https://www.cro.cafe/podcast/unleash-your-primal-brain
- How many experiments should I run? Eden Bidani & John Ostrowski answer that in the latest episode of the “Adventures in Experimentation” podcast. https://experimentnation.com/2021/01/16/how-do-you-answer-the-question-how-many-experiments-should-i-run/
If you’d like to be included in our round-up, please reach out to Bithika Mehra.