Here’s the latest Weekly Buzz. Watch the video for key takeaways.
- Is A/B Testing Effective? Findings based on 35,000 startups seems to suggest that BUT not in the same way you thought! https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/is-ab-testing-effective-evidence-from-35000-startups
- What type of experiments have the biggest impact? The good folks at User Conversion and Qubit have the answer. https://www.userconversion.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/What-type-of-experiments-have-the-biggest-impact.pdf
- Cassandra Campbell shares some of Shopify’s experimentation culture rituals with Ben Labay in the latest “Testing Insights” video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSnQWFICU84&t=604s
- Tim Ash shares tips for experimentation culture spread in organizations on Guido Jansen’s CRO Cafe podcast. https://www.cro.cafe/podcast/unleash-your-primal-brain
- How many experiments should I run? Eden Bidani & John Ostrowski answer that in the latest episode of the “Adventures in Experimentation” podcast. https://experimentnation.com/2021/01/16/how-do-you-answer-the-question-how-many-experiments-should-i-run/
If you’d like to be included in our round-up, please reach out to Bithika Mehra.
Connect with Experimenters from around the world
We’ll highlight our latest members throughout our site, shout them out on LinkedIn, and for those who are interested, include them in an upcoming profile feature on our site.