Here’s the latest Weekly Buzz. Watch the video for key takeaways.
- Adding a scientific approach to the Lean Startup method is likely to produce higher revenue. Read this post by Harvard Business Review.
- Struggling to de-silo your experimentation program? Alek Toumert from Optimizely has some tips for you.
- 2020 B2B Marketing Practices That You Should Keep (Or Adopt) In 2021. Forrester has a list with culture of experimentation on it.
- Can’t randomize users to run A/B tests? This post details Booking.com’s approach to running non-randomised experiments.
- Experiment Nation has a lot of new podcast series in the works for 2021. Check them out!
If you’d like to be included in our round-up, please reach out to Bithika Mehra.
Connect with Experimenters from around the world
We’ll highlight our latest members throughout our site, shout them out on LinkedIn, and for those who are interested, include them in an upcoming profile feature on our site.
- Ad Optimization: Your Ads Aren’t Working and Here’s Why ft. Joe Fitzpatrick - November 25, 2023
- Maximizing Results: A Comprehensive Guide to Ad Network Experimentation ft. João Marcelo Rodrigues - November 18, 2023
- The top CRO Myths that experimenters have to bust ft. Lucas Vos - November 11, 2023