Here’s the latest Weekly Buzz. Watch the video for key takeaways.
- How do you scale your experimentation program? Read about the A/B Testing Flywheel method in this post by Aleksander Fabijan (Microsoft), Benjamin Arai (Microsoft), Pavel Dmitriev (Outreach.io), and Lukas Vermeer (Booking.com).
- Want to safely peek at your A/B test results early? Listen to Merritt Aho talk about his Sequential Testing calculator on Guido Janssen’s CRO Cafe podcast. (Bonus: Link to the calculator)
- From best UX research methods for every stage to CX vs. UX, NN/g published their top videos in 2020. (Bonus: UX Research Cheat Sheet)
- Want to know who to follow on LinkedIn to get your CRO fix (besides Experiment Nation)? Marco Basile compiled a list of some prolific CRO content creators.
- What is the role of best practices in CRO? Hear Shiva Manjunath (Gartner), Kenya Davis (Evolytics), Edie Aguilar (Circle Media Labs) & Siobhan Solberg (Raze) share their thoughts on the latest episode of CR-No podcast.
If you’d like to be included in our round-up, please reach out to Bithika Mehra.
Connect with Experimenters from around the world
We’ll highlight our latest members throughout our site, shout them out on LinkedIn, and for those who are interested, include them in an upcoming profile feature on our site.
- Making the case for data-backed design featuring Brian Massey - September 30, 2023
- Announcing the 2023 Conference Awards - September 24, 2023
- How to Maximize Hypotheses Testing ft. Eduardo Marconi Pinheiro Lima - September 9, 2023