Our panel of judges watched every session and voted for the best speakers in several categories. This year the categories were:
- Best Overall Session – Awarded to the speaker who presented the session that the majority of the judges felt was the best of the conference in terms of content and quality.
- Best Aha Moments – Presented to the speakers who presented an interesting concept in a way that stuck with the judges well after the session.
- Rising Stars – While they didn’t top any of the main categories, we wanted to highlight some great speakers who we’d love to see more of in the future in our space.
- Best New Speakers – Presented to the best 1st-time speakers at our conference.
- Founder’s Prize – Awarded by the Founder of Experiment Nation to the speaker whose session speaks to the vision of Experiment Nation – giving every Experimenter a voice.
Judges could not vote for their own sessions if they presented during the session.
This year our judges are:
- Rommil Santiago – Director of Growth Product at Loblaw Digital and Founder of Experiment Nation.
- Claire More – Claire is Head of Optimization at SplitBase, maximizing revenue for DTC brands through research-supported experimentation and optimization.
- Tracy Laranjo – Tracy is a Fractional Head of CRO for innovative DTC brands and co-hosts the no-bullsh*t podcast “From A to B” on spicy topics in CRO and experimentation. She’s a two-time A/B Testing Influencer You Need to Follow, recognized by Kameleoon.
- Andra Baragan – Andra is the founder of Ontrack Digital. With more than 10 years of experience in digital marketing, she works with e-commerce businesses worldwide to help them scale through experimentation.
- Ryan Webb – Working for 20+ years in Digital Marketing, ultimately specializing in Conversion Optimisation, Ryan now Mentors, Advises, and Consults on all things relating to website performance and is on a mission to convince other experimenters to use their powers for sustainability.
- Mary Sata – Mary is a Conversion Designer, now an eCommerce CRO Consultant who leverages her expertise in sales funnels, UX/UI and customer journeys to help businesses thrive and make sales processes work for the better.
Connect with Experimenters from around the world
We’ll highlight our latest members throughout our site, shout them out on LinkedIn, and for those who are interested, include them in an upcoming profile feature on our site.
- Adventures in Experimentation (9)
- Analysis (2)
- Announcements (55)
- Ask the Experiment Nation (11)
- Certified CROs (193)
- Community (2)
- Conversation Starters (2)
- CR-No (5)
- CRO Handbook (4)
- CRO Memes (18)
- Experiment Nation: The Conference RELOADED (41)
- Experimentation from around the world (2)
- For LinkedIn (128)
- Frameworks (2)
- Growth (14)
- ICYMI (2)
- Interviews with Experimenters (174)
- Management (1)
- Marketing (11)
- Opinion (8)
- Podcasts with Experimenters (15)
- Point/Counterpoint (1)
- Product Experimentation (5)
- Product Management (9)
- Profile (9)
- Question of the week (5)
- Sponsored by Experiment Nation (1)
- The Craft of Experimentation (1)
- The Cultures of Experimentation (1)
- The weekly buzz (13)
- The year in review (1)
- Uncategorized (352)
- Weekly Newsletter (183)
- Where I Started (2)
- The CRO Statistical concepts all CROs should know featuring Ishan Goel - December 2, 2023
- Ad Optimization: Your Ads Aren’t Working and Here’s Why ft. Joe Fitzpatrick - November 25, 2023
- Maximizing Results: A Comprehensive Guide to Ad Network Experimentation ft. João Marcelo Rodrigues - November 18, 2023